Perhaps you’ve been practicing martial arts for awhile, and have been thinking about getting your kids on board. Or maybe your kids are already enrolled in a martial arts class, and you’re wondering if you should join them in picking up some self-defense skills. Well, we think that’s a fantastic idea, and you should definitely train together as a family!
Apart from gaining the necessary skills to protect yourself, working out with your kids is also a great way to keep active and grow together as family.
Here are 5 reasons why parents and kids should train martial arts together:
1) it’s a great family bonding activity
2) it helps the whole family to get into great shape
3) it strengthens your relationship with family members
4) it’s a good way to work towards goals together
5) it encourages healthy competition